Ready to Wear Wrist Corsage
- Our 'Ready to Wear' wedding flowers, launched with the no fuss couple in mind, log on, pick, purchase and we deliver! Guaranteed quality, beautifully designed flowers, we never ever compromise on quality or style.
- The wrist corsage will include seasonal flowers in the palette you have selected. Each arrangement and wedding will be totally unique as we work with flowers of the seasons.
- The arrangement pictured here is from the 'New Romantic' range and is an as example of the colour palette only. The flowers will differ from wedding to wedding with the colour palette remaining the same.
- Please note no charge is taken at the checkout for delivery. A member of our team will be in touch to arrange the delivery charge once the order has been received, this is because each wedding has different timings and multiple addresses so we have to quote for a bespoke service.
- Please note that we do not deliver Nationwide on this item.
- More delivery information below.
Our range consists of:
Option 1: New Romantic - whites, pastel pinks with a pop of pastel blue, larger blooms included. **Please note if you require only white flowers, please add to the note upon check out**.
Option 2: Wild Thing - smaller flowers with foliage - no larger bloom flowers such as roses or peonies.
Option 3: Keep it Green - speaks for itself, a variety of foliage including grasses, seed heads when available.
Option 3: Decadence - pastel pinks and whites with a dark pop of decadence.
Option 4: Everlasting Love - our tonal dried flower option, guaranteed to last forever.
**If you are ordering for within London (please note there are certain outskirts London postcodes we aren't able to deliver to), the delivery date you select will ideally be your wedding day - we will deliver the flowers on this date between 10am and 11am. Any time requested prior to this hour slot will be liable to a surcharge.
**If you are ordering for nationwide delivery (outside of London), we strongly advise delivery for the day before your wedding. Keep all flowers in fresh water and wash the stems when they arrive for an extra boost, button holes and floral crowns will have to be kept in a fridge. If you do choose the day of your wedding, standard hours for delivery are 9am - 4pm. We also offer pre-10am and pre-12pm for a surcharge. Saturday deliveries are only available on a pre 12pm delivery slot. We are unable to offer Sunday delivery for nationwide - we can look into direct delivery but this will be at a premium cost.
**Unfortunately this item is not available for nationwide delivery