All fresh flower sales are final.
As flowers are a perishable item, returns are only accepted under the following circumstances:
- All issues must be raised to us within 24 hours of delivery
- We will replace any damaged bouquet, which may have had its quality affected during shipping
- As items are perishable, we do not issue refunds, however if the issue cannot be resolved, a store credit may be available
- Issues of “not liking” the arrangement are not grounds for a return.
- As flowers are perishable, you must water them, otherwise they will not last as long as they should. It is the recipient’s responsibility to re-cut and water the arrangement.
- As all flowers are not always in season, or not in stock, we reserve the right to substitute flowers with a similar “look” and feel without prior consultation.
- Please be aware that the bouquet and flowers will wilt at different times, a carnation for example will outlive guelder rose, it's the nature of nature!
To be eligible for a return on lifestyle items, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If your return is plants or flowers, you must contact us immediately on receipt and forward photographs to email@example.com.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Ready to Wear
By placing your ready 'Ready to Wear' order with us you thereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
Ready to Wear Weddings are delivery only, there will be no on-site installation or de-rig.
Cancellations and postponements will only be accepted up to 14 days prior to the date of delivery. Any cancellations made after 14 days will be charged in full.
Changes and additions to your order can be made up 3 days prior the date of delivery. Any additional items must be placed through the website.
Any issues must be communicated to us directly by whoever ordered the flowers. We are unable to accept complaints on behalf of the customer.
If there are any issues with your flowers upon arrival, we must be notified immediately in order for the situation to be dealt with accordingly. We are unfortunately unable to provide refunds for any issues that we are notified about after the wedding day.
We recommend having your wedding flowers delivered on the morning of your wedding, we are unable to take responsibility of any flowers delivered more than 24 hours prior to the wedding.
Our Ready to Wear range is delivery only therefore the flower set up will be your responsibility if required.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 312 Hackney Road London GB E2 7SJ
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 312 Hackney Road London GB E2 7SJ
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you have purchased a workshop ticket or had a ticket purchased for you, we are unable to issue refunds within 14 days of the event.
Please email email@example.com to inform us.
Please refer to our https://graceandthorn.com/pages/klarna